- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
2016 Provo Midnight Run – Glow Stick Half Marathon
June 24, 2016 @ 10:00 pm - June 25, 2016 @ 12:00 am$55
Run the Provo River Parkway Trail System at Night with glow sticks with hundreds of other crazy fun people. Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K distances are available. Everyone gets 3 to 5 glow sticks and Half Marathon gets a custom die cut finisher medal.
Loads a fun and a great way to race the midnight hour. Headlamps can be used if needed. This will be done under a full moon and near a river trail. Associated with the Legacy Midnight Run in Farmington and discounts for registering for both races.