- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
2016 Park City Trail Series 15k
August 13, 2016
The Park City Trail Series is a 4-race series designed to introduce new trail runners to the sport. The series is a 5k, 10k, 15k, and 13.1. All of the events are on the Round Valley Trails in Park City, Utah. Due to the ease of terrain, these trail runs are designed with beginner users in mind. However, with well marked courses and the regularly placed aid stations, these races are also great speed training for more advanced trail users.