- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
2016 Beach Bum Run Half Marathon, 10k and 5k
August 13, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$35 - $50
Join On Hill Events for the 1st Annual Beach Bum Run. This fun filled beach themed half,10k and 5k will take place at Gardner Village during their Moonlight Madness Beach Party. This chip timed race will start and finish at Gardner Village with participants running along the Jordan River Trail. Participant will receive Hawaiian style tech t-shirts and leis to run in. Kids 8 and under run free with paid adult. Stay after the race for the awards ceremony and the Moonlight Madness Beach Party!
The Gardner Village Moonlight Madness Beach Party brings the relaxed atmosphere of the islands to the land-locked state of Utah. Shake those hula hips to beach music, take in free island dance shows, enjoy the tastes of the tropics with freshly-prepared barbecue and hang loose with us. We’re open from 6 to 11 pm so you can catch a wave and shop our amazing sales, find crazy coupons and win fun prizes in our shops for five hours only. Aloha!