- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
2015 Provo Midnight Run – Glow Stick Half Marathon
June 26, 2015 @ 10:00 pm - 11:55 pmSee website
Run the Provo River Parkway Trail System at Night with glow sticks with hundreds of other crazy fun people. Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K distances are available. Everyone gets 3 to 5 glow sticks and Half Marathon gets a custom die cut finisher medal.
Loads a fun and a great way to race the midnight hour. Headlamps can be used if needed. This will be done under a full moon and near a river trail. Associated with the Legacy Midnight Run in Farmington and discounts for registering for both races.