- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
2015 Legacy Midnight Run – Half Marathon, 10K, 5K
July 31, 2015 @ 10:00 pm - 11:55 pmSee website
A great glow in the dark Half Marathon, 10K, or 5K on the Legacy Parkway Trail System. This event gives free glow sticks for runners to aid them on their run. On the course runners will find more glow sticks to aid their run and flashing reflectors as well. This paved trail race will be under a full moon as well. At the finish line we will have black lights, music and more fun. All Half Marathon Finishers will receive a medal and if they beat the midnight hour they will have their medal flashing.