- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
2016 – Legacy Duathlon
April 9, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am$45 - $55
Run Bike Run on the Legacy Parkway Trail System. Great flat course that starts in North Salt Lake Utah and a great way to kick off the 2016 Triathlon Season.
If you are a first time triathlete wanting to break into triathlons or an experienced racer looking for a race to start off the season the Legacy Duathlon is a great race.