- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
2014 Santa Run – Ogden – All Runners Wear Santa Suits!
November 29, 2014 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Ogden, UT. The Jolliest 5K in Utah. All registered runners get a full and complete Santa Suit to run this 5K in. Along the course you will find milk and cookie stops (with water) to aid the Santa’s on their journey. Christmas Music plays over head. This race is followed by a Christmas Parade, the lighting of the Ogden Christmas Village, fireworks and is a lot of fun! Please see our website, www.runsanta.com for all the details on this fun and very popular event!