- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
2014 Layton Marathon – 5th Annual
September 27, 2014 @ 6:00 am - 12:30 pm
Antelope Island, Layton, UT. The Layton Syracuse Marathon starts on Antelope Island and runs 10 Miles across the island with views of the Great Salt Lake to the East and wildlife like Buffalo (Bison), Coyote, Big Horn Sheep and Birds abound. It then heads up a 7 Mile causeway off the island to the city of Layton. This race will have some new races (TBD) for the Guinness World Record. This is a USA Track and Field Certified Course. Race Day Details 4:30AM – 5:15AM Drop car at Ellison Park in Layton. There will be a bus that will pick you up and drive you to Fielding Garr Ranch on Antelope Island. The race will start at 6:00AM. The last bus will leave the Park at 5:15AM. Do not be late. Try to carpool because we are limited on parking that is not in the dirt. Packet Pickup There will be a few packet pickups announced. The last chance packet pick up will be Saturday Morning from 4:30AM – 5:00AM at Ellison Park in Layton. Please see our website, www.laytonmarathon.com for details on this popular event.