- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
2014 Bear Lake Brawl Triathlon – Olympic/Sprint
September 13, 2014 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Please see our website, www.bearlakebrawl.com for all the details on this event.
The 8th Annual Bear Lake Brawl Triathlon is on two dates for 2014. The sprint and Olympic course is on September 13 and the Half/Long 70+ is on Sept. 12. This race is a beautiful course over the bluest lake in Utah Bear Lake. The Bike is a loop around the lake and the Run is an out and back course completely paved. Great flat course, fun with scenic views.
Remember to get your cabin or camping reserved early. The Brawl brings in many races and campsites can be limited.